Let’s take a closer look at the Fender Acoustic Guitar
The Fender Acoustic Guitar features a full-size dreadnought body for a full and vibrant tone. With this guitar, you can play all styles of music with ease.
The synthetic bone saddle of this acoustic guitar comes compensated to match the rosewood bridge hence giving it a streamlined look.
It comes laminated with a spruce top with the laminated nato back, and sides with a sleek gloss finish, hence making it look more attractive. Also, this acoustic guitar features a rosewood bridge detailed with white bridge pins and black dots.
The Fender Acoustic Guitar houses a nato neck which holds a dot-inlaid 20 fret rosewood fingerboard hence allowing you play the guitar smoothly without hurting your fingers.
Besides the dot-inlaid 20 fret rosewood fingerboard, this Fender acoustic guitar comes included with an Austin Bazaar DVD that provides all the instructions you need to operate it.
Additionally, the Fender Squire Acoustic Guitar comes equipped with a built-in tuner which helps you get right with those flats and sharps.
Another thing you will love most about this acoustic guitar is the extra accessories it comes packed with.
The package comes included with a stand, polishing cloth, clip-on-tuner, strings, string winder, strap, picks, and a hard shell case from the Gearlux which makes it easy to carry around.
Specifications and Key Features of Fender Acoustic Guitar
- Laminated spruce top
- Chrome plated tuning pegs
- Gloss natural finish
- Nato neck
- Laminated nato back and sides
- Fully-sized dreadnought body which offers a richer tone
- Rosewood Bridge with a compensated synthetic bone saddle
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with the dot inlays
- Hand orientation: right-handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Item weight: 9.1 pounds
- Dimensions: 45.8-inches by 6-inches by 17.8-inches
What we liked
- The full-size dreadnought body of this instrument offers you a greater guitar playing experience with a full and vibrant tone which is adaptable to play all the music styles.
- The laminated nato back and sides, and spruce top with a natural gloss finish makes it durable enough to withstand day to day guitar lessons.
- It is very easy to maintain, thanks to its chrome-plated tuning machines which provides utmost convenience and sufficient satisfaction during the training.
- The sound output is incredible.
- It comes included with a detailed DVD guide which makes it easy to use the guitar.
- It is well-sized measuring and weighing only 9 pounds which ensure you conduct your lessons peacefully.
What we didn’t like
- The case is a bit heavy making it difficult to carry around.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Fender Acoustic Guitar is an excellent instrument you will find no complaints. It is best acoustic guitar for beginners and for those who are returning to playing guitar after many years. The tuners and the strings are of excellent quality and are well-placed allowing you to enjoy the simplicity on the fingerboard and avoid hurting your fingers when playing. Also, the Fender Squire Acoustic Guitar is very easy to set up, very convenient and super comfortable when playing it.
You get a full package which comprises of everything you want to start learning and playing guitar. In my opinion this Fender Acoustic Guitar is worth every penny. I recommend going to Amazon where you will get the best price.