This means the Fender is a trustworthy brand which has stood the test of time. Here we will share with you Fender FA-100 Beginner acoustic guitar.
Besides being affordable, the Fender FA-100 is actually quite a decent guitar. The Fender FA-100 acoustic guitar pack has everything from the exclusive Fender headstock, bridge, pickguard shape, to the forward mounted strap button, and comes with a 6mm padded gigbag.
This inexpensive acoustic guitar for beginners offers the tone of more expensive instruments, so get ready and begin playing now.
The Fender FA-100 is a decent dreadnought guitar style with a laminated spruce top and basswood back and sides. It features a rosewood fretboard and the Fenders signature headstock shape. The tuners of this acoustic guitar are chrome plated and also comes with a standard gloss finish.
The guitar is very affordable and provides a very decent performance for what it is. All in all, the sound you will get from the Fender FA-100 acoustic guitar should be satisfying enough for those who have never played guitar before.
Considering its affordable price, maybe you would have guessed, the Fender did not spend too much on the hardware for the FA-100. The Fender FA-100 offers a standard rosewood bridge with the synthetic compensated saddle on top.
When playing the Fender FA-100, you should be able to press your fingers down to the fretboard quite easily. This’s the playability, and for an entry level guitar, it is actually not that bad. So the closer those strings are to the fretboard, the easier it is to play.
Since the guitar is a dreadnaught, you should expect a decent amount of volume at your disposal. The trebles sound pretty decent when you begin moving onto the higher notes. Overall, the Fender FA-100 provides a decent full-bodied sound that the job is done for any newbie guitarist.
Key Features and Specifications of Fender FA-100 Limited Edition Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Dreadnought body style
- Maple neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge with the compensated bone saddle
- Natural gross finish spruce top with X-bracing
- Basswood back and sides
- Die-cast tuning machine
- White with black dots bridge pins
What we liked
- This acoustic guitar is remarkable if you want something which will stay tuned.
- The guitar produces warm, resonant sound that is versatile no matter what style you enjoy playing.
- The neck is thin enough allowing you to gain comfort playing the guitar.
- It is affordable – the Fender FA-100 is one of the cheapest and best guitars for beginners you will find worth buying.
- It is a full-sized dreadnaught and not a half size of the 3/ 4 size guitar.
What we didn’t like
- The sound quality is not that great – but most beginners won’t hear to realize it.
If you’re looking for the best acoustic guitar for beginners, then the Fender FA-100 Limited Edition Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is an excellent choice for you. This acoustic is great quality. It is very convenient and super comfortable to hold and play on the stage. For under $150, this acoustic has everything you need to learn and start playing guitar.I recommend purchasing this package from Amazon where you will get the most for you money.